Tuesday 3 May 2011

My mission statement

I am a young man born in Enugu, grew up in Enugu and currently resides in Enugu, Nigeria. I am a property investor with a passion to change the Nigerian properties market. Let me start by saying that I love investing, and always takes my time to invest in any legal, worthwhile venture which will serve the need of humanity while making profits.
Lands and houses are my prefarence, although I play actively in the Nigerian stock market. My intention for starting this blog is to provide my readers with good housing options, affordable homes, genuine lands and good investment property of all types. I will be building houses here for sale, and for rent. I will be advertising lands which I own, for sale. I will also advertise other people's properties which I can vouch for its genuineness.
Let us relax and enjoy this ride, I will be updating this blog as time permits me. (I am also a civil servant) please feel free to ask me any questions, to comment on this blog, to correct an impression or to add your ideas. Thank you all.

5 comments:

  1. I like your passion. Keep it up. I hope we will be doing things together in the future. We have some similarities.

    Meanwhile I made a website www.search4rooms.com where users has to register in order to contact the Landlord/Agent who in turn has to do the same. The idea is to limit fraud and protect users' privacy. Moreover, it makes only serious home seekers to subscribe when they have real interest in the advertised property.
    All these are for Free. But somehow I have to make money on the site by promoting businesses as my partners on the front-page of the site or show-case exclusive property ads.
    We went a long way to take things for real and registered our company as Search4rooms Nigeria Limited (RC 1006951). We launched just one month before now and our website's ranking has risen tremendously due to our marketing efforts.

    We have also listed all local govts and almost all streets in Nigeria including the higher institutions to help students find rooms/roommates. We will continue to work hard to keep www.search4rooms as the no. 1 preferred search platform for home seekers and homeowners.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello ive been a keen follower of your comments and i have learnt a lot from most of your building experiences and ive been impressed with your openess to show the trading tricks for us all to learn. I was wondering if in the future there might be any possibility of you taking on similar projects in other parts of the country e.g Lagos or Benin? Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am planning to visit Lagos later in the year to access the city with a view to coming in and building homes for clients. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi, I find reading this article a joy. It is extremely helpful and interesting and very much looking forward to reading more of your work.. New lenox real estate agents

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great article with excellent idea!Thank you for such a valuable article. I really appreciate for this great information.. وصلت

    ReplyDelete